Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kern River!!

HELLL YEAAA!!!

So I went camping with some friends last month over at Kern River. Never been there and I hadn't gone camping in years so I was pretty pscyhed to get out and away from the busy city for a few days. I had an ammmmmazing time... it was so much fun going on adventures and having fun with everyone. You guys rock!

Most of the crew

I am a big nature guy and just like getting outside really is already sweet. Some of the stuff I ended up doing was a kick ass hike (where I nearly fell to my death), caught and ate some crawfish, BB gun sniper style shooting (Pew Pew!!!), rafting down and jumping off a big ass rock into the river, and partying of course was on the menu over the 4 days. Overall... AMAZING TIME! can't wait to go back. On one of the nights some friends and I started playing with lights and camera tricks trying to make some cool images in the air. Check it out!

CHEECH!!


Julie vs Ryan


Norman vs Cheech!



No comments:

Post a Comment